Excel Power's 'Beginner's Guide To Solar'
Download the guide to learn and understand how solar systems work, the benefits of going solar, solar rebates, and more with Excel Power.
We all love the promise of reduced electricity bills that home solar energy systems can provide but getting up to speed on all the available options in the market can be a challenge.
With so much conflicting advice and a large quantity of cheap, poor-quality solar products flooding the market, the first step towards making a sound solar investment begins with education.
Excel Power supplies and installs only the highest-quality solar products from proven brands in order to provide a long-home solar term solution that will 'go the distance' and lead to a cost-effective return. Our 'Beginner's Guide To Solar' was created to address the most prevalent questions that customers may have prior to purchasing the best solar solution for their home:
- How a grid solar system works
- The benefits of going solar
- The components of your solar system
- Solar panel sizes
- Incentives, rebates and financing
- Are there rebates available for your solar system?
- Questions to ask before you buy
- Additional tips to avoid the solar sharks and poor quality solar equipment
Sign up now to get a free copy of Excel Power's 'Beginner's Guide To Solar'.
An accredited team of Tindo specialists